|Package||32 bit||64 bit|
| Deb (Qt4)
(Debian, Ubuntu, Trisquel and similar)
(Fedora, Redhat, Blag and similar)
(Gentoo, Ututo and similar)
(Arch, Parabola and similar)
- Plugin Fill Area can now trace an outline of the selected region.
- New plugin Concentric Frame.
- New plugin Spiral.
- Plugins that require an unsupported version won't be enabled.
- Dialogs created by a plugin will show the plugin icon by default.
- Access to node and edge style.
- File I/O
- Export knots and images
- Color managment
- It's now possible to slide the crossing position along the edge.
- The styling of the crossing has been moved from the nodes to the edges.
- The way Knotter handles selections and movements has been improved.
- Copying from Knotter now adds to the clipboard PNG and TIFF data, this allows pasting to raster image editors.
- Now the user can choose what kind of data is copied to the clipboard.
- New Russian Translation
- The Color Dialog allows picking colors from the screen
- Dockable dialogs can be placed side by side
- Menu action to fit drawing in the view
- Several new settings to customize the user interface
- More environment information available on the About dialog
- The script console does not make Knotter crash if the active plugin is removed.
- Merging nodes will keep the edge types.
- Select Connected now updates the transformation handles and the style dialog.
- Plugin Remove Duplicates encloses operations in a macro.
- Crossing in tight spaces no longer appear broken.
- Export dialog points by default to a file with the same name as the knot file.