Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Package||32 bit||64 bit|
(Debian, Ubuntu, Trisquel and similar)
(Fedora, Redhat, Blag and similar)
(Arch, Parabola and similar)
- Multiple borders
- The plugin system now supports cusp shapes
- The action history shows more details when changing style of part of the graph
- Graph insertions are now allowed only when the canvas is ready to receive them.
- Dragging the view with the middle mouse button on edge chain mode will not hide the guide.
- Dragging the view with the middle mouse when dragging objects works as expected.
- Edges use the proper node-specific style settings.
- Activating selection styles uses the graph's style as starting point.
- Closing a tab no longer closes multiple tabs.