Jump to navigation Jump to search
For instruction on how to build Knotter from source see Building from source.
- The largest dockable dialogs now can be resized to a smaller size and will show a scrollbar when they get smaller than their contents.
- The plugin configuration dialog can filter plugins by category.
- Support for plugins defining new edge types.
- Plugins can load and store their own configuration.
- Set of plugins that can edit the rendered image with external programs.
- Better interaction between scripts and UI widgets.
- More advanced scripting interaction with the file system.
- It's now possible to download and upgrade plugins within Knotter.
- It's possible to open or copy the name of the system directory shown in the about dialog.
- Reloading plugins won't cause a crash if there are active plugin cusp or crossing styles.
- Plugin properties are properly accessible from scripts.
- The plugin dialog won't show the placeholder text if at least a plugin is available.