|This page is updated to Knotter version 0.9.4|
This dialog allows to manage plugins.
On the left is the list of installed plugins, disabled plugins are displayed in italic and gray. A drop-down list allows to filter the plugin list by category. Clicking a plugin will select it and populate the right side of the dialog with the details of that plugin.
This tab allows you to manage and create plugins in your local computer.
- Toggles the plugin on and off.
- Reload Script
- Loads the script file from disk. This will load only the script code, not the metadata.
- Edit Script
- Opens the Script Console with the script from the plugin loaded in the editor area.
- View Settings
- Opens the Script Console with the plugin settings file loaded in the editor area.
- Clear Settings
- Remove the plugin settings file, the plugin will load the default values (if any) at the next run.
- Reload Plugins
- Reloads all the plugins, it will include newly found plugins and remove missing plugins.
- Launches the plugin creation wizard.
- Closes the dialog.
Create Plugin Wizard
This wizard facilitates the creation of a new plugin.
This tab allows you to display and download plugins in a remote repository (requires an Internet connection).
In the plugin list the plugins that are installed and up-to-date will result diabled.
- Open the download dialog and begin the download of the selected plugin
- Refresh List
- Download plugin information from the server and update the list
Download Plugin Dialog
This dialog shows the download status of every file that needs to be downloaded