|Type||Script - Other|
- Delete original selection
- If checked, the nodes selected when this plugin is triggered will be removed from the graph.
- Algorithm used to detect the area to be filled:
- Convex Hull
- The area will be the minimum convex polygon that contains all the nodes.
- Single Edge Loop
- The selected nodes are assumed to be all connected by a single loop of edges.
- If this precondition is not met, the result will be inaccurate.
- Grid Size
- The size of the grid used to fill the area.
- Instead of filling the area will create an outline of it.
- Whether it should grow inside or outside the selected area
- Thickness of the outline.
- Note that the outline is still filled as a grid so Grid Size should be less than Thickness to get a nice effect.
Explanation of the polygon algorithms
Here are illustrated how the polygon algorithms affect the outcome of the fill.