|Package||32 bit||64 bit|
(Debian, Ubuntu, Trisquel and similar)
(Fedora, Redhat, Blag and similar)
(Arch, Parabola and similar)
The scripting interface has been greatly improved, as a result there are new pre-installed plugins. The new plugins allow to create a large base knot with minimal effort.
Another big feature introduced by this version is the new "Toggle Edges" tool. It allows to add and remove edges with a single click.
Some minor features include: the option to turn antialiasing off to improve performance; the option to keep the knot style between session and exported images now can include the background image.
As usual there have been several bug fixes.
- Script console to view output and exceptions from scripts and evaluate snippets.
- Enhanced scripting interaction.
- Plugins that execute script
- Lattice plugin: Inserts a square grid.
- Polygon plugin: Insert Polygon is now a plugin.
- Fill Area: Fills an area with a grid.
- Toggle Edges tool.
- Option to toggle antialiasing.
- Knot style is preserved between sessions.
- The background image can now be exported.
- The hex field in the color dialog is now smarter and can recognize several input types.
- Undoing edge removal will not leave ghost edges.
- Export image now points to the knot file name at the beginning.
- When saving a Knot file, Knotter will add the extension .knot if missing.