|This page is updated to Knotter version 0.9.5|
This dialog allows to change Knotter preferences.
Preferences are applied when this dialog is closed.
- Max recent files
- Maximum number of recent file names to display in File → Open Recent.
- Clear the list of recent files.
- Change translation of the user interface
- Check for unsaved files on close
- When enable, Knotter will ask whether to save changes when a file with unsaved changes is being closed
- Save between sessions
- Optional settings that may be saved and restored when exiting from Knotter
- Customized toolbar buttons
- User interface
- Position of windows and dialogs
- Knot Style
- Last used style
- Grid settings
- Clear saved configuration
- Delete all previous settings. It takes effect on the following Knotter restart.
- What kind of data is sent to the clipboard when copying or cutting from Knotter.
- Icon Size
- Size of toolbar icons
- Toolbar Button Style
- How to display toolbar buttons (text, icons or both)
- Toolbar Buttons
- Create and modify toolbars and buttons
- Cache Image
- Enable caching of the rendered knot image. Imporves performance in large scenes but may create some artifacts.
- Fluid Refresh
- When selected the knot will be updated fluidly while moving nodes. When disabled, will update only after the nodes have been moved.
- Removes pixelated edges
- Script Timeout
- Number of seconds after which a script is terminated. 0 for no limit.
- Node Icon Size
- How large the graph nodes appear on screen
- Widget Style
- Graphical interface theme.
- Preview the selected widget style.
- Change colors used by the drawing area.