|This page is updated to Knotter version 0.9.5|
Size of the curve control handles, it controls the way a ropes approaches the cusp point.
Minimum angle between edges for which a cusp shall be drawn.
Distance of the cusp point from the node position.
There are four built-in cusp types:
- The cusp is formed by two arches meeting at an angle.
- The cusp is curved and there are no sharp corner.
- The entire cusp is made of straight lines.
- The cusp is formed by two specular sigmoid curves.
Other shapes can be obtained from the plugins
Size of the curve control handles, it controls the way a ropes approaches the center of an edge.
Distance between the ends of a loop then a rope passes under another rope.
Offset of the crossing position.
There are four built-in edge types:
- A normal crossing, a rope goes above the other one. The gap feature is the distance between the two ends of the rope going under.
- Like regular but the which rope goes above in inverted.
- The ropes follow the edge without crossing. Gap controls how far they pass from the edge center.
- The ropes turn back without crossing. Gap controls how far they pass from the edge center.